GP Surgeries from Cheltenham, Bishops Cleeve and Winchcombe, are participating in a new Improved Access Service Pilot to offer additional weekday evening and weekend Primary Care appointments for patients.
Surgeries included are:
- Cleevelands Medical Centre – Sapphire Road, GL52 7YU
- Leckhampton Surgery – 17 Moorend Park Road, GL53 0LA
- Sixways Clinic – London Road, Charlton Kinds, GL52 6HS
- Stoke Road Surgery – 4 Stoke Road, Bishops Cleeve, GL52 8RP
- Winchcombe Medical Centre – Greet Road, Winchcombe, GL54 5GZ
The new service will offer ‘Routine’ and ‘Same-day’ appointments that are pre-booked in advance. Appointments will be available until 20:00, Monday to Friday, and from 08:30 to 12:30 on Saturdays. It is hoped this will allow patients greater access to primary care, particularly for those who would prefer an appointment outside of normal hours.
Appointments are available for all patients registered at the above Surgeries.
Please note these appointments will be hosted across the pilot sites on different days. GPs and Nurses will need your consent to access your medical notes if you choose to use the new service.
The new service is for booked appointments only and is not available for drop-ins. Please note that there is not normally telephone access to Surgeries after 18:30 during the week and at weekends.