University Students

It’s the time of year when the university students prepare to move away to take up their courses.

Just a reminder that you will need to register with another local GP Surgery / Medical Centre near to your university to ensure you receive the best and correct care should you need it.  You may have already received this advice from your university.

Couple of things to note before you transfer:

Make sure you have ordered any medications you need before you move, so that you have enough before you make a request from your new doctors, as you may need to wait for an appointment.

When returning home for holidays and find that you need medical assistance.  You can then register as a Temporary Patient with us.

The CMC Team wish you all the very best in your chosen degrees.