We have been asked to remind patients that the Spring boosters are only for the following:
People aged over 75 years old
People who are immunocompromised which includes:
- a blood cancer (such as leukaemia or lymphoma)
- a weakened immune system due to a treatment (such as steroid medicine, biological therapy, chemotherapy or radiotherapy)
- an organ or bone marrow transplant
- a condition that means you have a very high risk of getting infections
- a condition or treatment your specialist advises makes you eligible for an additional primary dose
Spring boosters are NOT for anyone that lives with someone that is immunocompromised.
Boosters are carried out at the Cheltenham Fire Station.